Call for papers
Welcome to the 49th CIRP Conference on Manufacturing Systems (CIRP-CMS 2016) being held in Stuttgart, Germany, from May 25th to 27th, 2016.
--> The program is online!
--> The full paper submission is closed!
--> The participant registration for the conference is online!
The theme of CIRP-CMS 2016 will be "Factories of the Future in the digital environment".
We solicit original high-quality contributions addressing the following scientific and technological issues:
- Challenges, visions and concepts for manufacturing systems of the future, Factories of the Future, Manufacturing 2030
- "Industrie 4.0": cyber-physical environment and infrastructure
- Design and engineering of manufacturing systems
- Event-driven production planning and control
- Holistic production systems beyond conventional notions
- Smart technologies for manufacturing, Smart Factories
- Implementation of technical intelligence in manufacturing systems
- Generative and unconventional technologies
- Modeling and simulation of processes
- Zero-defect manufacturing
- Learning organization and management
- Energy and material efficiency, green manufacturing
- Manufacturing in the urban environment
- Complexity management
- Local, regional and global networking
- Factories with regional roots, regional infrastructure
- Management and optimization of the product life cycle